1. “I have never faked an orgasm.”
2. “You are the only one that has made me feel like this.”
3. “I’ve never had sex with someone I just met.” Let’s be honest with each other: ideally, we’d hate to have sex with someone we hardly know, really. The reality, however, is that you can’t control a passionate moment. It just takes over and we don’t think logically. Just thinking about it makes me nervous, but let’s not be silly because it happens more often than we’d like to admit.
4. “Size doesn’t matter to me at all!” It’s all relative, right? I won’t confirm or deny whether size is important. However, it is clear that it is important to many women. If his penis is too small, we’re not satisfied; if it’s too big, sex can hurt. Penis size is a topic of conversation at the gym, coffeehouses, and even with the therapist, but when it’s time to talk to our partner, we don’t tell the truth.
5. “I don’t use sex toys. Ever.” We tend to be more conservative than men. And the topic of sex toys are another one of those taboos. Many of us enjoy them with our man or by ourselves. To each their own.
VIA Lies Women Tell Men
Did You Know? In 5 minutes, you can feel the effects of alcohol after just one sip.Take the quiz for more facts about alcohol.