By Seguya Musa
FORTEBT is giving away MILLIONSBET HERE to win BIG CASH.
We bring you the top 5 Ugandan music male/female Collabos of the 2015 so far, look through to see whether your favorite song made it to our list.
5. Friendly Match. Ziza Bafana’s collabo with Zanie brown makes it to our number 5; the song was a hit in its first week of release and is still a club banger up to now.
4. Koona. This was the first collabo by Spice Diana and Pallaso after starting up his own music crew called Team Good Music. The song got a good reception from fans and makes it to our number 4.
3. Ndi Mukodo. Not only hitting over 80,000 YouTube views in its first month of release, this collabo between Klear Kut’s Navio and Cindy Sanyu is a mega hit and has played on every music show on local TV channels and is our number 3.
2. Memories. This song indeed will bring great memories for both artistes Lilian Mbabazi and A Pass. It is a mega hit around town just a few weeks after its release and it sits in the number 2 position on our list.
1. Bikoola. Our number 1 male/female collabo is this song by Goodlyfe’s Radio and Weasel and sexy diva Irene Ntale. It is already a club anthem in almost every club around town and it is enjoyed by party animals.