By Stuart G-KhastApparently, organizers of Roberto the Amarula Hit maker for a concert in Hoima district on 31st December have gone into panic mode after the RNB singer’s management team tabled a new list of demands that must be fulfilled before his end of year performance scheduled for 31st December in Hoima at Kolping Gardens.
This means the organizers have to dig deeper into their pockets to fly the Zambian Super Star to Uganda-Hoima District. Here is the crazy list of things Roberto is demanding before he performs in Hoima.
1. Roberto tabled a presidential demand and asked for two major roads heading to his Hotel and to the venue to be closed shortly before, during and shortly after the concert. The roads are Butiaba Road and Old Toro Road.
2. The Africa’s king of RNB will also need a tinted & bulletproof van with a licensed chauffeur who is trained in security and protection of high profile people. The car used to transport the superstar must also be insured.
3. The RnB Superstar apparently needs s Private Jet to fly him from Entebe Airport to Hoima Booma Ground & the ground should be under 24/7 security surveillance 3 days before he lands on.
4. After he has lands in Hoima ,he needs Presidential Convoy by Uganda police force for protection from Hoima Booma ground to his Hotel.
5. 125 bottles of wine, 1,000 fresh white towels and 200 bottles of lemon flavored sparkling water must be at the hotel before the entourage arrives.
6. One entire floor of a five star hotel in Hoima district, 3 Star rooms
7. 10 first class return tickets in an Airline of his choice
Start making money online today with Bitcoin. Sign up here!