JOB TITLE: SENIOR MANAGER DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS
JOB STATUS: Full time
POSITION SUMMARY Reporting to the Managing Director, the Senior Manager Distribution Channel’s role is to develop the market and maintain strong relationships with distributors in the market.
- Maximize return on market investment, implement the value strategy per channel
- Safe guard the value of distribution strategy i.e ensure that distributors have contracts with the company
- Make research and advise management on market trends
- Set business and operational targets per channel of distribution
- Budget and forecast on departmental expenditures to achieve profitability
- Bench mark competitiveness of propositions in channels relative to competition
- Review performance of all channels on key commercial performance indicators
- Develop new and innovative channel marketing strategies to execute leads with the goal of increasing customer revenue and profitability
- Enhance channel capabilities and processes to maxmise effectiveness of channel leads
- Manage internal and external partner relationships to build cohesive alignement on channel strategy and channel enhancements
- Regularly communicate to clients on upcoming lead programs and campaigns that impact their channel
- Develop business requirements and lead projects to improve channel process
- Lead projects associated with channel enhancement ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget
- Develop strategies and plans to evolve Customer Relationships Management (CRM) capabilities
- Manage regulatory issues and processes related to Direct Marketing Channels
- Carry out any other duty assigned from time to time.
- Achieve a minimum of 98% inventory record accuracy.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Active Listening – Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others
- Assertiveness – Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea
- Oral Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken work.
- Written Communication – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Coaching and Development – Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Judgment – The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Self Motivated – Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Honesty/Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of customer’s needs while following company procedures.
- Conflict Resolution – Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
- Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conducts conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
Education: Degree in Marketing and sales or related field.
Experience: 5 years and above in distribution from a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company.
Age: 30 – 40 years
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office 2010 Suite and above
Others: Good understanding of business culture in Marketing and hard selling skills.
Demanding, fast-paced, high pressure, multitasking.
HOW TO APPLY
Please write to the Human Resource via email email@example.com or drop a hand written application to Fresh Cuts Head Offices Seguku along Entebbe Road.
Not later than 31st Jan 2015
StarTimes launches new brand, you can watch it without a decorder this Christmas
StarTimes has today launched a new brand that will let you watch StarTimes anywhere anytime. The OTT business StarTimes ON is an online video and TV streaming service dedicated to provide ultimate entertainment and an enriched experience.
“More excellent international and local channels will be put online, and diverse and rich contents will always be the core of StarTimes ON service.” Aldrine Nsubuga Snr Vice President in charge of marketing said.
Top entertainment channels like Novela E plus for telenovelas, AMC Series, ST Bollywood and many others are available for live streaming.
More importantly, popular local FTA channels like Bukedde, NTV,NBS are already on. Football fans can enjoy StarTimes Uganda Premier League, Bundesliga, French League 1 and other sports like boxing, rugby, basketball, cricket can all be enjoyed on World Football, Sports Premium, Sports life channels.
To download and install the StarTimes ON, visit play store or App store or startimestv.com/app
Buy africa sell africa- development channel preaches.
Yesterday, 22nd July 2018, at UMA Multipurpose hall Lugogo, another seminar of Development Channel was held and over 200 Boda Boda riders in Kampala attended to learn how to eradicate poverty in Uganda without first waiting for the government’s help.
During the seminar that was filled with prayers and worshiping, fifteen (15) lucky employees of Development Channel walked away with brand new Special Utility Vehicles (SUVs) as an appreciation from the Development Channel Chairman, Mr. Charles N. Lambert who handed them over branded SUVs with a company logo.
The 15 selected members of Development Channel staff walked away with these new SUV’s as a beginning of their new lives and to help inspire them work more.
Meanwhile, the ceremony was attended by different celebrities who are also brand ambassadors of Development Channel including singer Coco Finger, actors Roger Mugisha, Elinor Nabwiso and so many more.
PEPSI ISSUE PRESS STATEMENT ON TRAGIC ACCIDENT.
Yesterday evening a Pepsi vehicle registration no: UBD 061D was involved in an accident with a pick-up and a Boda boda along the Kampala – Gulu highway at Nakasongola. Unfortunately, five people lost their lives in the incident including a member of the Crown Beverages’ fraternity, Mr Emma Kibira, a sound engineer. Other injured persons were taken to Laco Hospital in Luwero for further treatment, they are currently stable and will be transferred to a health facility in Kampala.
The Crown Beverages Limited fraternity is deeply saddened by this tragic accident and send their deepest condolences to all the families that have lost their loved ones.
May the souls of the dearly departed rest in eternal peace.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- Celebrity Gossip4 days ago
Photos: Chameleone fills stadium in one man show
- Celebrity Gossip1 day ago
Uninvited Bobi Wine turns up at Chameleone Saba Saba concert
- Entertainment News3 days ago
Quiin Abenakyo wins “Miss World Africa” title at Miss World 2018
- Celebrity Gossip3 days ago
Photos: Revelers stand rain at Chameleone’s Saba Saba concert in Jinja
- Entertainment News2 days ago
Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards 2018: Here’s the full list of winners
- Celebrity Gossip3 days ago
Meet Millen Magese, the BET winner who hosted the Abryanz awards, offered 100 life jackets to Uganda
- Celebrity Gossip2 days ago
Philanthropist Ladiva Millen Magesa celebrates birthday at Sanyu babies’ home (Photos)
- Entertainment News1 day ago
Photos: What you missed at the Buzz Leavers Rock party