Maddox Ssemanda Ssematimba is a living Ugandan musical legend. These below are his top 5 songs of all time:
- Munakkyalo: Munakkyalo is a song that speaks about Maddox’s undying love for this girl from the countryside, her ability to care unlike the urban girls.
- Namagembe: If you meet a Namagembe, then your heart will be at rest. The problem also is if she is away, then your heart will be restless. But if you are a woman, you would definitely want to be thought of as a Namagembe.
- Tukole: This is a call, a summon to the work ethic of every man and woman. It’s the kind of song that will jolt you out of bed on a rainy morning.
- Nakatudde: If you think you have found a Namagembe, somebody has found a Nakatudde. Love is such a beautiful thing.
- Abato: Children are gods. They are the image of God. Maddox sends a reminder about this fact in this song.