By BigEyeUg Team
The best odds in Uganda are from FORTEBET.BET HERE and Win BIG.
It’s the end of the road for renowned TV & Radio presenter at the same time singer, Mosh Sendi Afrikan aka Mr. Mosh in the media.
The news was first revealed via his social media in the wake of the bright Friday morning as he sighted unbearable commitments.
Mr. Mosh who also doubles as a stage Mcee, throws-in-towel at Spark TV where he has worked for 4years and 100.2 Galaxy FM for 8years which he describes to have been full of fun and alongside great people.
However, Mosh hopes to return to TV and radio in future when he prefers.
He now embarks full focus at his Africa Talent School that trains masses in TV, radio, film, graphics, and online journalism.
Here is Mr. Mosh’s statement in full;
No more Galaxy FM & Spark TV for me
• Reasons: Beyond my control
• It’s been a beautiful 8yrs at one station filled with fun memories & awesome people doing morning, night & evening shows, the crazy beach parties, running the brand & all
• For TV it’s been 4yrs of good vibes & great people.
• Will I ever do radio/TV again? YES
• NEXT: my @africatalentschool is open for practical training in TV, radio, film, graphics, online journalism etc 0706229114
• Mweebale nnyo | Thank you | Asante
It’s also believed that Mosh has always found it hard to balance his political career and media work ever since he was elected the Lord Councillor 5-Makindye East 3 Ggaba & Kansanga.
Musically, Mosh is famously recalled for his ‘Digi’ song featuring Ngoni, a song that dominated music charts and airwaves within the region.
Mosh’s decision to quit the Kansanga-based radio station comes-in a few weeks after comrade, Mariat Candace Nasasira, with whom they have been presenting a daily morning show dubbed ‘Morning Saga’ also announced her departure.
The pair has since been replaced with a trio comprising; Detacha Sakalaman, Precious Remmie, and Jonathan Nalebo.
Also read: Mariat officially leaves Galaxy FM
We will keep you posted