Nigeria’s 26 year old singer and rapper Olamilekan Agbeleshe popularly known as Laycon has emerged winner of the Big Brother Naija Lockdown edition.
After a series of evictions, Laycon and four other housemates – Vee,Leo,Nengi Andre Dora made it to the final week of the season’s reality show which gave Laycon high chances of winning the coveted N85million worth of prizes.
The singer got into the house as tha 19th housemate and came to be admired by by fellow housemates, top Nigerian celebrities and fans because of his humility, intelligence and philosophical quotes. He also became the first house mate to gain over one million followers on Instagram while in the house.
Laycon won 19 other housemates after spending 71 days in the big brother house and entertaining millions of viewers across Africa.
Winning made him the 5th winner of the reality TV show since its inception.
N85 million worth of prizes
- For winning the show, Laycon will be rewarded with
- N30million cash prize; an SUV from Innoson Motors;
- a two-bedroom apartment courtesy of Revolution Plus;
- a trip to Dublin, Ireland, courtesy of Guinness Nigeria Plc;
- amazing home appliances courtesy of Scanfrost and other mouthwatering prizes.
Start making money online today with Bitcoin. Sign up here!