Man U vs Arsenal. Get 200% bonus on your first deposit? BET HERE and WIN BIG CASH.
Understand what a gold digger is and is not. There’s nothing wrong with a person being concerned about your financial stability. A long-term partnership means depending on each other through the ups and downs, and being financially reliable helps with that to a degree. The difference between a gold digger and someone who values your role as a provider is that the gold digger would abandon you if you lost your ability to provide for them financially. Here are signs to look out for if you think your partner is only after your money.
1. Gold diggers only want to take from you. They always have their hand out. They’re always asking for money for this and that. They drop hints that they’re having trouble paying their bills and often they might even ask you directly for a “loan”. Gold diggers never give you anything. They never offer to help you in anyway. If the person you’re with is constantly discussing your six figure salary and your expensive car, it’s time to say goodbye.
2. When you suggest ways to make money to a gold digger or ask them to pay for something with their own money, they look at you like you’re crazy. A gold digger believes that they have a right to your money. So suggesting that they should use their money when yours is available is an idea they find ridiculous.
3. Pay attention to the questions they ask you. Certain questions which might seem harmless might really be an attempt to judge your financial ability. How much do you make a year? And what type of car do you drive? Why would she/he ask this question? Because a gold digger is a mobile calculator. They are trying to determine your overall worth and whether being with you is a profitable investment for them.
4. A gold digger won’t encourage you to embark on any expensive projects no matter how essential they are for your progress. If you suggest doing anything that will take a lot of money and affect your lifestyle, a gold digger will be horrified or disgusted and say things like “You’re not really serious, are you?” OR they are ready to call it quits and leave because you are paying attention to “you” instead of “them”.
5. A gold digger is always trying to keep up with the Joneses. She’s always telling you what another girl’s boyfriend bought her and he’s always telling you how his friend’s girlfriend supports him with money. They always want the latest thing in town and they want to buy it with your money not theirs.
6. The only time a gold digger ever shows you genuine affection is when you get paid. If you notice that your partner suddenly becomes more caring when you get money, you definitely have a gold digger on your hands.
Source: Information Nigeria
Vote Big Eye Ug as Uganda’s most Social, Informative & Entertainment Site in the Rising Star Awards. Just log onto
OR SMS RSA80 to 8888. Thank you.