Man U vs Arsenal. Get 200% bonus on your first deposit? BET HERE and WIN BIG CASH.
Here are ten tips on how to loosen up.
2. Be mindful about what you put into your body, but don’t take it to extremes. Food is meant to be enjoyed and savored. If you get so wrapped up micromanaging your intake, it’s hard to have fun. YES, I know that some folks really do have food allergies and it’s nothing to take lightly. But, baby, you don’t have to make every meal a serious business.
3. Speaking of our bodies, stop trying to burn calories and find something physical you enjoy doing. Ride your bike. Go for a walk. Play a game of hoops. Going to spin class, yoga or Pilates is all fine and good if you enjoy it. But if you don’t like it, then it’s going to make you cranky. Finding a way to move your body that’s fun will remind you that life is meant to be lived and experienced — not regimented.
4. And while we’re on the topic of our bodies, go to bed already. Did you know that sleep deprivation will make you cranky? When you’re tired and cranky, of course you’re going to be able to have fun with life. All those posts of Facebook will be there tomorrow. And that email? It will be, too. Make sure you get enough sleep so that you can put your energy toward playing, not staying awake.
5. Rules are made to be broken. If you live your life by following a strict set of rules, of course you’re going to be wound a little tight. There’s a big difference between laws and rules. Don’t box yourself into a tiny space with loads of rules. If the rules are holding you back from being the sexiest, shiniest, most amazing version of who you are, then maybe they’re optional.
6. All work and no play make you a dull person. A good work ethic is important, but take a tip from JLaw here, too. When she isn’t working, she’s hanging out with friends, shopping and having fun. Grab a friend and play a game. It’s not about who wins or what your score is; it’s about the camaraderie and laughter that happen when you play a game with a friend. Go ahead and photo bomb your best friend.
7. Allow yourself to Feel ALL of your emotions. If you’re busy numbing yourself and trying not to feel those icky emotions, then you can’t really feel the good stuff either. There’s no such thing as selective numbing. So, if you feel like having a good cry? Cry. I promise you it will help you loosen up!
8. Stop trying to be perfect. Trying to be perfect is nothing short of exhausting.
9. Sometimes, you just have to chill. Kick back and binge watch “Orange is the New Black.” Hang out in your jammies all day and read a book. Hang out in bed all day. JLaw admits loving TV and chilling. Gwyneth doesn’t let her kids watch TV unless it’s in French or Spanish.
10. Meet a new beau? Relax and enjoy dating! Hold hands. Talk. Laugh. Flirt. Connect. Make out like you’re in high school. Don’t start planning the wedding after the first date. Relax and allow things to progress.
Source: Information Nigeria