JOB TITLE: SENIOR MANAGER DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS
JOB STATUS: Full time
Settle your bills the easy way using flexipay. Click here to find out how
POSITION SUMMARY Reporting to the Managing Director, the Senior Manager Distribution Channel’s role is to develop the market and maintain strong relationships with distributors in the market.
- Maximize return on market investment, implement the value strategy per channel
- Safe guard the value of distribution strategy i.e ensure that distributors have contracts with the company
- Make research and advise management on market trends
- Set business and operational targets per channel of distribution
- Budget and forecast on departmental expenditures to achieve profitability
- Bench mark competitiveness of propositions in channels relative to competition
- Review performance of all channels on key commercial performance indicators
- Develop new and innovative channel marketing strategies to execute leads with the goal of increasing customer revenue and profitability
- Enhance channel capabilities and processes to maxmise effectiveness of channel leads
- Manage internal and external partner relationships to build cohesive alignement on channel strategy and channel enhancements
- Regularly communicate to clients on upcoming lead programs and campaigns that impact their channel
- Develop business requirements and lead projects to improve channel process
- Lead projects associated with channel enhancement ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget
- Develop strategies and plans to evolve Customer Relationships Management (CRM) capabilities
- Manage regulatory issues and processes related to Direct Marketing Channels
- Carry out any other duty assigned from time to time.
- Achieve a minimum of 98% inventory record accuracy.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Active Listening – Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others
- Assertiveness – Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea
- Oral Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken work.
- Written Communication – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Coaching and Development – Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Judgment – The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Self Motivated – Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Honesty/Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of customer’s needs while following company procedures.
- Conflict Resolution – Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
- Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conducts conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
Education: Degree in Marketing and sales or related field.
Experience: 5 years and above in distribution from a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company.
Age: 30 – 40 years
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office 2010 Suite and above
Others: Good understanding of business culture in Marketing and hard selling skills.
Demanding, fast-paced, high pressure, multitasking.
HOW TO APPLY
Please write to the Human Resource via email email@example.com or drop a hand written application to Fresh Cuts Head Offices Seguku along Entebbe Road.
Not later than 31st Jan 2015