JOB TITLE: SENIOR MANAGER DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS
JOB STATUS: Full time
POSITION SUMMARY Reporting to the Managing Director, the Senior Manager Distribution Channel’s role is to develop the market and maintain strong relationships with distributors in the market.
- Maximize return on market investment, implement the value strategy per channel
- Safe guard the value of distribution strategy i.e ensure that distributors have contracts with the company
- Make research and advise management on market trends
- Set business and operational targets per channel of distribution
- Budget and forecast on departmental expenditures to achieve profitability
- Bench mark competitiveness of propositions in channels relative to competition
- Review performance of all channels on key commercial performance indicators
- Develop new and innovative channel marketing strategies to execute leads with the goal of increasing customer revenue and profitability
- Enhance channel capabilities and processes to maxmise effectiveness of channel leads
- Manage internal and external partner relationships to build cohesive alignement on channel strategy and channel enhancements
- Regularly communicate to clients on upcoming lead programs and campaigns that impact their channel
- Develop business requirements and lead projects to improve channel process
- Lead projects associated with channel enhancement ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget
- Develop strategies and plans to evolve Customer Relationships Management (CRM) capabilities
- Manage regulatory issues and processes related to Direct Marketing Channels
- Carry out any other duty assigned from time to time.
- Achieve a minimum of 98% inventory record accuracy.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Active Listening – Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others
- Assertiveness – Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea
- Oral Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken work.
- Written Communication – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Coaching and Development – Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Judgment – The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Self Motivated – Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Honesty/Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of customer’s needs while following company procedures.
- Conflict Resolution – Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
- Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conducts conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
Education: Degree in Marketing and sales or related field.
Experience: 5 years and above in distribution from a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company.
Age: 30 – 40 years
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office 2010 Suite and above
Others: Good understanding of business culture in Marketing and hard selling skills.
Demanding, fast-paced, high pressure, multitasking.
HOW TO APPLY
Please write to the Human Resource via email email@example.com or drop a hand written application to Fresh Cuts Head Offices Seguku along Entebbe Road.
Not later than 31st Jan 2015