JOB TITLE: SENIOR MANAGER DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS
JOB STATUS: Full time
POSITION SUMMARY Reporting to the Managing Director, the Senior Manager Distribution Channel’s role is to develop the market and maintain strong relationships with distributors in the market.
- Maximize return on market investment, implement the value strategy per channel
- Safe guard the value of distribution strategy i.e ensure that distributors have contracts with the company
- Make research and advise management on market trends
- Set business and operational targets per channel of distribution
- Budget and forecast on departmental expenditures to achieve profitability
- Bench mark competitiveness of propositions in channels relative to competition
- Review performance of all channels on key commercial performance indicators
- Develop new and innovative channel marketing strategies to execute leads with the goal of increasing customer revenue and profitability
- Enhance channel capabilities and processes to maxmise effectiveness of channel leads
- Manage internal and external partner relationships to build cohesive alignement on channel strategy and channel enhancements
- Regularly communicate to clients on upcoming lead programs and campaigns that impact their channel
- Develop business requirements and lead projects to improve channel process
- Lead projects associated with channel enhancement ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget
- Develop strategies and plans to evolve Customer Relationships Management (CRM) capabilities
- Manage regulatory issues and processes related to Direct Marketing Channels
- Carry out any other duty assigned from time to time.
- Achieve a minimum of 98% inventory record accuracy.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Active Listening – Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others
- Assertiveness – Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea
- Oral Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken work.
- Written Communication – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Coaching and Development – Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Judgment – The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Self Motivated – Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Honesty/Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of customer’s needs while following company procedures.
- Conflict Resolution – Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
- Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conducts conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
Education: Degree in Marketing and sales or related field.
Experience: 5 years and above in distribution from a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company.
Age: 30 – 40 years
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office 2010 Suite and above
Others: Good understanding of business culture in Marketing and hard selling skills.
Demanding, fast-paced, high pressure, multitasking.
HOW TO APPLY
Please write to the Human Resource via email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a hand written application to Fresh Cuts Head Offices Seguku along Entebbe Road.
Not later than 31st Jan 2015
The spring of entrepreneurs is coming
According to the local media, Beyase Group as Chinese well-known machinery manufacturer firstly launches and boosts new type hammer mill in Uganda market at the end of September, 2015
Right now the lucky journalist- Anna Smiths is privileged to interview the executive director of Beyase-Mr. Henry.
J: Hello, Mr.Henry. Would please tell us the advantage of new type hammer mill compared to African or Chinese milling equipment? And why do you decide to firstly boost this type in Uganda Market?
Mr. Henry: At the beginning the hammer mill has been widely used in the daily life. This type is the latest improved model. It is fine in workmanship, high quality of material inside out, high efficiency and stability in grain processing compared to others.
The reason why we select Uganda Market is that the perfect flour processed by this type mill is quite suitable in this region meanwhile the low price is quite easily accepted by the general public. Most worthy of mention, this type is an ideal selection for the startups. It is not only the lowest investment but highly and quickly profitable return. For instance, we have some customers who purchased this type mill early several years ago, at first, they just belonged to a kind of family workshop production, Due to the hammer mill, they promptly get high profit and expand their business. Right now they are very successful entrepreneurs. They already have their own factory placing several maize mill processing lines. They have set a good example to all startups!
J: Based on your saying, Can I say, this hammer mill is mainly used to process maize flour?
Mr. Henry: Correct. Well, it is not only used in maize processing but also in crushing any kind of grain and feedstuff. So it is also called ”Crusher” by insiders. In the application, new hammer mill is very convenient for users to exchange different sieves in size and produce different flour in grades which effectively satisfy consumers’ various requirements. By the way, the relevant cleaning system is also available. We can allocate for specific customers.
J: One more question, how do you plan on the marketing in Uganda Market?
Mr. Henry: Well, our equipment is on show online, the customers can find every details through our website. Warmly welcome the potential customers to consult all questions and we prefer to provide useful advice on this milling line. Meanwhile we decide to recruit agents in each specific region around Uganda. Welcome to join us as our agent and we guarantee to provide the highest pay policy to every agent.
J: I’m happy to hear that. I can say this action also provide many job opportunities to Ugandan. It has a quite positive effect on relieving the pressure of employment nowadays. Thanks, Henry. Hope Beyase Group is prosperous.
Mr. Henry: Thanks, Anna.
welcome to our website:www.beyase.org
HOT RIGHT NOW
Celebrity Gossip1 day ago
Zanie Brown’s 100 Dollar Masters Dinner Sells Out
Celebrity Gossip4 hours ago
Jack Pemba releases s*x tape after fall out with lover Honey Suleman
Local Business11 hours ago
MTN CEO PAYS COURTESY VISIT TO KING OF TORO DR. RUKIRABASAIJA OYO KABAMBA IGURU RUKIDI IV.
Celebrity Gossip17 hours ago
Jose Chameleone prepares huge party to mark 39th birthday this Weekend.
Relationships4 days ago
Are you really having good sex?
Celebrity Gossip4 hours ago
Tycoon Pemba fires back at Kirumira
Celebrity Gossip4 hours ago
Jack Pemba’s ‘small manhood’ attracts backlash
Entertainment News1 day ago
Eddy Kenzo lands mega tourism deal